DryFlip Rain Jacket/Backpack
It's a Rain Jacket! It's a Backpack! It's DRYFLIP! A waterproof rain jacket that turns into a functional backpack is perfect for unpredictable weather. Always be prepared, with our custom Ottawa gear!
The original Dryflip Jacket sold out within weeks of appearing on Shark Tank, and now version two is back with several critical improvements. Durable water-resistant nylon fabric, water-resistant zippers, under-arm grommets for breathability, scuba hood with adjustable elastic cord locks, and patented Quikflip® conversion technology so you can convert the jacket into a backpack when the rain fades and the sun comes out to play!
- 100% durable nylon (330D) with interior PU waterproof coating
- Water pressure resistant rating = 10,000mm
- Double underarm grommets for breathability
- Patent pending Slide&Bite™ backpack straps (fully adjustable)
- Secondary pocket inside backpack for smaller items
- Water-resistant zippers for all-weather protection
- Scuba hood with adjustable elastic drawcords
- Lightweight breathable backpack lining makes straps undetectable when jacket is being worn
- Locker loop in center back
- Elastic cuffs and adjustable elastic hem
- Unisex sizing, regular fit
Unisex sizing, regular fit. Men, stick to your typical sizes. Women, please size down.
- Machine wash warm
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry low
Once the convenience of Quikflip enters your life, you'll never look at outerwear the same again. Click the play button to experience the freedom.