Bicycling with Butterflies by Sara Dykman - Book Club Package with Signed Copy!
Join the Friends of Ottawa NWR for a virtual book club featuring Bicycling with Butterflies by Sara Dykman!
Bicycling with Butterflies by Sara Dykman - Book Club Package includes:
- A special edition - signed copy of the book, Bicycling with Butterflies
- Ottawa NWR Monarch Patch
- Monarch Butterfly Pin
- Milkweed Seeds to start your own pollinator garden
- Information Card on tips for attracting Monarch Butterflies to your backyard.
- An exclusive 8.5"x 5.5" print of the author's original watercolor artwork
- A monarch butterfly will be adopted in your honor! A unique tag number will be reserved with your name & placed on a monarch butterfly that will be released at Ottawa National Wildlife Refuge later this year!!
Book Club members will be invited to join a private discussion group to talk about the book as we read along. A great way for our Friends group to connect & interact with each other this spring! The Book Club will conclude with a live virtual discussion group with Sara Dykman in May! We can all get together again to share our comments, ask questions and connect with like minded people who love butterflies, native pollinators, biking & inspirational conservation initiatives!
- On April 25th, author Sara Dykman will introduce her book during a live presentation and share her incredible journey with us! Sign up for our Seek Refuge Days - we can't wait to share this with you! https://www.friendsofottawanwr.org/seek-refuge-days.html
You can pre-order your copy today and be one of the first to own and read about Sara's incredible journey, biking 10,201 miles with the monarchs!
“You don’t have to quit your job and bike thousands of miles to help the monarchs,” explained Dykman. “You can plant milkweed, plant native nectar plants, and be a voice for the monarch. That’s what my trip, and my book, are all about.”
Find out more about Sara & her conservation efforts here: http://www.beyondabook.org/butterbike-press-release